[texbirds] Re: Denton Co Warbler

  • From: Joseph Kennedy <josephkennedy36@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Yost <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:54:30 -0500

It is probably a migrant as I usually have the first birds moving along the
bayou here in Houston say a week ago along with Louisiana waterthrushes. By
next week there are usually a few black and white's found in any of the
coastal migrant traps if one is not eaten by the flies and mosquitoes.
Birds also wander after nesting but I am not sure how that is not also just
a start of migration.