[texbirds] Dark-eyed Junco 12/31/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:10:05 -0500 (EST)

We still have not seen any hummingbirds since Christmas day but we woke
this morning to find 2 Dark-eyed Junco's under our feeders. They are the
slate colored variety and could possibly have been here yesterday since we were

gone before daylight and got home after dark from the Trinity River CBC.

David and Jan  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County
Galveston Bay Area  Master Naturalist