[texbirds] Re: Cullinan Park Kingbird

  • From: Jean Greenhalgh <jeanbrit01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:16:33 -0800 (PST)

I was on the Houston Audubon trip on Saturday and we saw two kingbirds by the
wider creek/ditch. After a lot of discussion Skip Almondy (sic) the trip
leader, decided they were Couch's, a decision with which we agreed. One of our
group took photos.

Jean Greenhalgh
 Richmond, TX

 Subject: [texbirds] Cullinan Park Kingbird
 To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Monday, January 27, 2014, 6:57 PM

 Greetings. I saw a Kingbird at
 Cullinan Park in Sugarland today. I assume it was a
 Couch’s but I’m not sure.  Took a photo
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/lewii2011/12183069356/

 Would appreciate it if someone could have a look and let me
 know.

 Thanks,

 Klemann Lee
 Manvel, Tx

 Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without
 seeking permission