[texbirds] Crowd Sourcing One more Bird!

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 09:41:31 -0600

I just got Crimson-collared Grosbeak to make 496 year birds. I want to
enlist the help of anyone who birds Bear Creek Park to see if I can get a
Group to help me get one lady bird! I'm leaving the valley right now will
be there about 3 pm. Would love to have 497 staked out and drive right up
to it! Can you help me crowd source one more bird?

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX