[texbirds] Crested Caracara and American Kestrel at Willow Waterhole Greenspace - Houston

  • From: Ed Hickl <ehickl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:45:08 -0500

I went out to the Willow Waterhole Greenspace (SW Houston) this morning with my
wife and son and we saw 3 Crested Caracara and 1 American Kestrel.  They were
on the power poles and tree tops in the open area just west of the gardens
rehab building on S. Willow Dr..  Nice birding area.  There is a group that
goes monthly to visit and tabulate species.  Also can check out the web page
for directions.

Ed Hickl
Houston and Canyon LakeEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at