[texbirds] Re: Count Circle and CBC centers

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tony leukering <greatgrayowl@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:29:11 -0600

Paper maps and memory have worked as they always have for me just
fine.....One just needs to know their area.....Call it scouting.....If you
need an App to do a CBC, please reconsider even doing a CBC because you
will likely need an App to ID the birds as well.......To heck with thi*s
CBC *App stuff..  I am in a crusty mood today so don't push me unless you
love a good spar :-)
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/