[texbirds] Corrections, errors, and a thank you

  • From: Monte <monte.phillips@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:53:23 -0600

The Cooper's HAwk thread has been most productive, thanks to input from
some on this list.  I have made the corrections.  Further I would like
to especially thank Arman Moreno for taking the time to review my album
on Picassa.  He caught a couple of really glaring errors on some pics I
posted a few months back when I was first starting this.  It is that
kind of help that is greatly helping smoothing the learning curve.

the albums link follows and any further help would be greatly appreciated.
https://picasaweb.google.com/monte.phillips/OurBirdPicsCritters?authuser=0&feat=directlink

--
Monte
Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself.