[texbirds] Correction on bird ID

  • From: paul sellin <pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:26:50 -0800 (PST)

Two very good birders have corrected my ID on a bird in my Flickr set that I
published this evening.  The two images are of an American Kestrel, not a
Prairie Falcon on Pattison Road.  I thank them for taking the time to look at
the photos and offer their expertise.  I will remove them from the set within a
few days.
Paul Sellin
SW Houston