[texbirds] Congratulations to the Sapsuckers!

  • From: Ron Weeks <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 07:59:15 -0500

Have heard the Sapsuckers cashed in on yesterday's fallout with a number I will
never ever be tempted to break - 294.  Yesterday was the best fallout I have
witnessed in my 15 years here in TX.  There are birds everywhere this morning.
Wow!

Ron Weeks
Lake Jackson

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at