[texbirds] Common Tern/Fulvous Whistling-Duck 2/12

  • From: Jon McIntyre <mcintyrebirds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:15:42 -0600

Today I found a Fulvous Whistling-Duck at Live Oak Park in Ingelside.  Later in
the day I found a Common Tern near the base of the jetty in Port Aransas.  Pic
here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/47124804@N03/8468160749/in/photostream.
Both are rare in the winter in the Coastal Bend.

Jon McIntyre
Ingelside                                         Edit your Freelists account
settings for TEXBIRDS at