[texbirds] Collared Plover Redux - Monday August 4th

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 00:46:06 -0500

Correcting the website address...
TexBirders,

I re-visited the playa lake at Hargill today (Monday August 4th) to
see if I could get better photos in the early evening when the heat
waves should be much reduced. I arrived about 6:45 PM and was
informed by the small group of birders (most from out-of-state) that
the bird had just returned about 15 minutes ago after a 6+ hour
absence. Lucky me!

I stayed there for about an hour and managed to get some better
shots, including several of the bird in flight. They can be seen at:

www.otterside.com/fall2014

Enjoy!

Erik Breden
Weslaco, Texas