[texbirds] Collared Plover, Hargill Playa yes

  • From: Betty Vermeire <bavermeire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:27:37 -0500

The plover finally materialized about 6pm. It was north and east of the water.
We watched for 30 minutes or so; other birders were still there when we left.
Thanks to all for the continuing updates!

Betty Vermeire
Chuck Hamilton
College Station, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at