[texbirds] Clay-colored Thrush nest photos?

  • From: txbrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 12:10:08 -0700 (PDT)

A colleague and I are presenting some research on Turdus grayi, the
Clay-colored Thrush, at some bird meetings in August. We have plenty of photos
of birds but none of the nest, with or without an adult on it. If anyone has
any to share, we would gladly acknowledge their contribution to our poster.
Paty Feria, my colleague, is putting together the photo this week, so I am
including her as "cc".

Thanks,
Tim Brush