[texbirds] Clapp Park list errors discovered - not so good for Rich

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 08:48:11 -0600

Greetings All:
As I started out November with 177 species at Clapp Park in 2015 (not 176)
my three additions on the 6th (American Woodcock, Black Phoebe, and Eastern
Meadowlark) brought me up to 180 (not 179).

I also discovered, as I was updating my list this morning, that the Sora I
heard on the 8th was new (it was Virginia Rail that I already had) which
gave me three additions on that date as well (Sora, Canvasback, and
White-breasted Nuthatch) which brings me up to 183.

I will try to run a tighter ship for the rest of the year:)

The good new for Rich Kostecke is that this will provide a bit more of a
challenge. I simply can't bear to bore the poor fellow:)

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock