[texbirds] Christmas Big Day (Hidalgo Co.)

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 20:22:36 -0500 (EST)

Hi, all!

The narrative from the Christmas Day adventure (along with pictures and
recordings) is up on my website:

http://miriameaglemon.com/photo_gallery/2013%20Field%20Trips/December/Christ
mas%20Big%20Day.html

As I went through it I discovered I actually tallied 123 species, not
122...  All in all a blessed day!

If you have trouble with this link, go to the main page (below), click on
Photo Gallery, then on 2013 Field Trips, then scroll all the way to the
bottom  to Christmas Big Day.

Enjoy!

MB
Mary Beth  Stowe