[texbirds] Chimney Swift Counts

  • From: "Paul D. and Georgean Z. Kyle" <DWA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:35:07 -0500

Greetings,
We are working on entering all of the great reports we have received for the
September A Swift Night Out!   Over 200 reports and counting.  If you have done
a regional count in August or September and would like to have it included,
please send it to us by the end of September. This will be part of a
continent-wide data base.  We are particularly looking for reports from the
Houston area which is currently under-reported.

You can enter your report and view the results to date at :
www.ChimneySwifts.org

Best Regards,

Paul and Georgean Kyle
Project Directors
Driftwood Wildlife Association

Sanctuary Stewards
Travis Audubon's Chaetura Canyon Sanctuary

Please visit our web site:
www.ChimneySwifts.org

We support Conservation Through Birding
www.TravisAudubon.org