[texbirds] Chage with NAB reporting

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx' (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:12:24 +0000

Dear All,
I was not thinking when I sent out the request for sightings moments ago.  Our
compiler for north-central Texas is changing.  As I hope you all know, D.D.
Currie has been in this position for several years and starting with this
season Steve Glover is taking over those duties.  Steve can be reached at
countylines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:countylines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry for the confusion!

Mark

Mark Lockwood