[texbirds] Re: Century Club

  • From: Cameron Carver <c.o.carver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 17:57:23 -0500

All,

If TOS is not responsible for TXCC, then the TXCC website is incredibly
misleading. In the description of the challenge it states that the challenge is
sponsored by TOS.

Many Texas birders have put quite a bit of time, effort and money into the
century club. I have always been under the impression that TOS has been
associated with TXCC. If that is not the case I would expect a few people to be
a little... upset.  If TOS does not officially sponsor TXCC then that needs to
be changed on both websites and officially addressed by TOS.

Cameron Carver
Lubbock, TX

Sent from my iPhone