[texbirds] Cedar Waxwings

  • From: Tamara Srader <justabirdthing@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:47:41 -0500

The Cedars have arrived!  Have been seeing a few around my neighborhood the
past week, but last night was pulling out of my neighborhood in southwest
Arlington and there had to be 150 in a group of trees.  They were swarming
like I have never seen before and were fun to watch.  Pulled over and
snapped a few pics but the light was really bad.  Will check to see if they
are back this evening.
Tamara Srader
Tarrant County, Arlington, Texas