[texbirds] Re: Cassin's and Couch's. KBs

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 14:30:59 -0500

Randy my head still swims, off course and a ton more coots, dowwitchers and
some Ruddies....everything is a highlight for me some are just better than
others...BTW I left strict instructions for those birds tostay put for you
and Beth the folks that made Devine so fine and put on the map for me.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Randy Duncan <osufight@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Birds so good the early Ring Necks don't even make the highlight list! LOL

Randy

On Friday, October 9, 2015 1:12 PM, Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

.
I guess my previous message got truncated out. Both a Couch's and Cassin's
Kingbird are at Devine Lake in Leander. The Cassin's was still present as
of 12:10 when it flew to other side of lake where it usually hangs out.
Very interesting morning with a number of good (for here) birds...FOF
Western Meadowlark, at least one Sora, and a real early Brown Creeper
Still a few warblers moving thru, Blue-head Vireos, a lot of new stuff came
in since yesterday ahead of the weak front.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/
Finca Alacranes., Utley,Texas

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 10:55 AM, Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Both at Devine Lk right now plus other cool stuff

Sent from my iPhone

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission