[texbirds] Cameron County - January bird sightings

  • From: Michael Marsden <valleybirders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 13:27:02 -0600

I've prepared the first of what will probably be a series of monthly
summaries of bird sightings in Cameron County.  It's neither comprehensive
nor systematic and there'll be little new in it for regular readers of
Texbirds, but it might be of some use to those with a particular interest
in LRGV birds.
It comprises five pages of A4 (38K).  If you'd like a copy, just send me a
note at valleybirders@xxxxxxxxx.

Michael Marsden
956-276-4009
San Benito, TX