[texbirds] Calling all Corvid Fans!

  • From: Mary Anne Weber <maweber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 21:29:02 +0000

Perhaps I should say "Cawing all Corvid Fans!"

Please join Houston Audubon on September 27th at the United Way for a special
evening with Kevin McGowan from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology!

Come hear about the complex and fascinating social life of the American Crow,
one of our most interesting but least appreciated birds. Kevin will share
insights gained from 25 years of following the life stories of over 2,000
banded individual crows. Family values, care giving, slumber parties,
neighborhood watch, dynasties, treachery, and murder. It's all there!

Please follow the link for details:

http://www.houstonaudubon.org/default.aspx/act/newsletter.aspx/category/Activities/menuitemid/802/MenuGroup/About+Us/NewsLetterID/2034/startrow/1.htm

Thanks!

Mary Anne Weber