[texbirds] Re: Burleson County Horizon turf farm

  • From: Gene Majors <genemajors@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:42:24 -0500

There are sod farms along the San Marcos River between San Marcos and
Lulingthat might bear a look. They are in Caldwell County between Martindale
and the SH 130 overpass on Hwy 80. I did not find any reports of buffies for
Caldwell County and only 1 of an upland from these areas on eBird. I stopped
by last Saturday around the noon hour and there were some prospects in a
recently flooded field but out of my range (no scope).
Gene Majors
San Marcos

On 8/23/2015 6:15 PM, Alton Patton wrote:
From 4:15- 5:30 we saw and photographed at least 50 buffies and 8-10
uplands.A. D. Patton College Station Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists
account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds[1]

--- Links ---
1 //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds