[texbirds] Buff-breasted Sandpipers & Mountain Plovers - Citrus Road Sod Farm

  • From: Willie Sekula <williebird22@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 09:56:09 -0600

Derek Muschalek & I had the four Buff-breasted Sandpipers fly right over us a
while ago! We also observed the birds feeding actively in the sod. Also present
were three Mountain Plovers. Quite birdy this morning in the area with several
Le Conte's Sparrows, 2 Bald Eagles, 2 White-tailed Kites & 2 White-tailed Hawks.

Willie Sekula
Falls City

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at