[texbirds] Buffalo Bayou CBC: SUNDAY DEC. 29th Second Call

  • From: Adam Wood <birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:51:58 -0600

Greetings and Happy Holidays Fellow Birders,

I sent an email out early last week announcing the Buffalo Bayou CBC and
realized the day and date of the count did not agree and probably has caused
some confusion. My apologies. The date of the count is SUNDAY, DECEMBER 29th! I
hope some of you all will be able to join us for this wonderful count in an
urban wonderland. If you would like to participate in this count please let me
know and I will get you further details.

Adam Wood
Houston, Tx.
birdsondabrain@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
713-515-1692

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at