[texbirds] Brushline Road

  • From: "Mary Beth Stowe" <mbstowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 19:08:24 -0600

Hi, all!

Took out visiting birder Brad Krimmel on Monday; I've already posted some
pictures on my Facebook page, but the full report (with a couple of
additional pictures) is on our Alamo Inn blog site:

http://alamoinn1.blogspot.com/2015/12/brushline-with-brad.html

Highlights include Ross' Goose and three good sparrows (Clay-colored, Swamp,
and White-crowned). Despite the wind we wound up with 84 species for the
morning!

MB

Mary Beth Stowe

Alamo, TX