[texbirds] Re: Brown Booby juvenile continues at Lake Travis 10 Oct 2015

  • From: Jill Lewis <jilllewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 12:47:24 -0500

I saw the Brown Booby today/Sunday. It was perched on a hazard buoy right by
Windy Point.

On Oct 10, 2015, at 9:29 PM, Eric Beohm (Redacted sender "eric.beohm343" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I made a quick midday stop at Lake Travis and noticed that the Brown Booby
that I found yesterday is still on site. It was flying around but eventually
perched out on a buoy. Other birders came up while I was there and got to
see it also.
Good Birding!
Eric Beohm
Austin, TX