[texbirds] Bronze Mannikin in Missouri City (just SW of Houston)

  • From: "Patti Edens" <paedens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 09:29:36 -0600

I saw several Bronze Mannikins at Buffalo Run Park in Missouri City on Jan
4th. I don't know if this is of general interest or not, but I thought they
were interesting to see. I had never seen one before.

I originally posted this on the 4th, but since I am mainly a lurker, it
didn't go through and expired before David could get to it.

Patti Edens
Missouri City, Texas