[texbirds] Bolivar CBC and Anahuac NWR

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 15:58:48 -0600

I could use more help at Anahuac NWR for the CBC Thursday, December 17, 2016.

If you would like to help we will meet at 7 am at the Visitor Station.
This will be an opportunity to see some the closed areas of the
refuge.

All skill levels are welcome, we can pair you with a good team.
Remember the most important person in every CBC party this the person
who records the numbers!

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX