[texbirds] Bolivar CBC

  • From: steve mayes <sgmayes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBirds posts <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 08:27:15 -0600

The Bolivar CBC was run last Thursday (Dec. 18) with a great turn out. Weather
wasn't perfect but could have been worse as most groups (not me) avoided major
downpours. The species total looks like it will come in around 180 with
highlights including Black and Yellow Rails, Anna's Hummingbird (male and
female), Black-throated Gray Warbler, Couch's Kingbird and Orchard Oriole.
Thanks to all the participants, Houston Audubon, Anahuac NWR and all the
private land owners for your help.

Steve Mayes
Nederland, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at