[texbirds] Re: : Bob's Rd. Eur. Whimbrel

  • From: ddbrdfrd@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 15:10:28 -0400 (EDT)

 Texbirders,

As Carlton posted earlier we had the Eurasian Whimbrel this morning on Bob
Road.

It was first located around 9:30am today, Saturday 11 May.  It was seen walking
around to the right of the white chair, showing its white underwings once and
large white patch on its back several times while preening.

David Bradford
Houston