[texbirds] Blue-winged Warbler (male) Utley

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 11:55:50 -0500

male Black-and-white singing along with numerous siskins at my water
features.  Did not have the critter cams out as I am only here for a couple
of days but just decided  put them out anyway as there is a lot of
activity.  Still have at least 2 Red-Breasted Nuthatches.
--
Brush Freeman
361-655-7641 Cell