[texbirds] Black-throated Green Warbler still here in Tyler!

  • From: dkghrist <dkghrist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 22:50:18 -0600

After doing bird walks for years at the Rose Rudman Trail near our home in
Tyler, Texas, this past weekend on Saturday afternoon was my first chance
to see & get a photo ID of a Black-throated Green Warbler. Isn't this a bit
late for this warbler's migration? Found within 100 feet of The Tyler
Cancer Bell on the trail.
Doug Ghrist
903-372-9195
dkghrist@xxxxxxxxx