[texbirds] Re: Black-throated Gray Warbler

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:56:47 -0500

**
Dear Heidi:  He said he was imitating a Screech Owl, I did not read
anything about playbacks he is also a biologist that probably is very
aware of any remote, very remote, repercussions at this time of year
to anything perhaps except breeding White-wings...IE post breeding
exercise on a private land.which turned out to produce a darn good
bird with minimal effort that area.  Kind of a bummer you called him
out in public, but know you and a few other folks have strong feelings
about this.  Like you say tho, I don't want to kick a hornet's
either...Just feel that there needs to be a devil's advocate here :-)

Brush Freeman
Utley

Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell