[texbirds] Black-throated Gray Warbler

  • From: "Terry Hibbitts" <thibb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TEXBIRDS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 10:12:53 -0600

Edwards County, 5 miles W Camp Wood in Camp Wood Hills:

Black-throated Gray Warbler captured by my game cam on Dec. 13 and 26.  The
photos are not the clearest that I would like but still can be ID'ed.  Now
if I could only find her up close and personal through my binoculars.

Images are at Texbirds Facebook at Terry Hibbitts, Camp Wood Hills, game cam
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10152564022845945
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10152564022845945&type=1>
&type=1

Terry Hibbitts