[texbirds] Re: Black-tailed Godwit at Brazoria NWR (Underwing Photographed)

  • From: Clay Taylor <Clay.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 14:10:04 -0400

Excellent, Ron - thanks!

If TexBirders could post a report from later in the day today (Monday 6/04)
about whether the bird is still there (preferably as evening approaches), I am
considering making the 4-hour drive to be there bright and early on Tuesday
morning.   BTW, if anyone within the Corpus-to-Brazoria travel corridor is
interested in coming along, that would be great - let me know.

Clay Taylor
TOS Life Member
Calallen (Corpus Christi),  TX
Clay.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Clay.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>