[texbirds] Black-chinned Hummingbird 2/3/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 23:26:16 -0500 (EST)

About 2-3 days ago we had the 7th individual Hummingbird and 3rd species to
 visit here at our house show up. As of this morning I was still seeing one
each  Ruby-throated, and Rufous here as well. Both are females and are
banded. Here  are a few pictures I have taken the last few days including the
juvenile  Black-chinned and a pretty Red-shouldered Hawk here at our house.

_http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBN
QB#!i=2346539345&k=4x4LZv2_
(http://hansonnaturephotography.smugmug.com/Nature/Texas-Birds/17293655_vKBNQB#!i=2346539345&k=4x4LZv2)

David  Hanson