[texbirds] Black morph Hook-billed Kite photos from Monday in Mission

  • From: "SeEttaM ." <seettam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 22:25:33 -0600

I have processed and uploaded a series of flight photos onto my Birds and
Nature blog <http://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/> I got on Monday when I
watched all 5 Hook-billed Kites near the bike trail by the Mission Nature
Park.  And what a striking bird it is.  I suspect it is a female and
explain why on my blog but would appreciate feedback from those with
experience with this species.
SeEtta Moss
Colorado birder currently in Pharr
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com