[texbirds] Re: Black Swan at JJ Mayes Trace in Wallisville Project 12/15/13

  • From: Chambers NatureTourism <chambersnature@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dhanson139@xxxxxxx" <DHanson139@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 09:55:06 -0600

I saw the Black Swan on private property in Wallisville east of JJ Mayes on
Sunday. I was working with my camera along the road to the Trinity Island
Rec Center and a lady stopped me and asked if I was a birder - she had a
black swan show up in one of her ponds on Saturday - did I "want to see
it?". Yes, I did  - she has one.

*Keith GodwinChambersWild/ChaRTP.O. Box 699Anahuac, TX  77514*