[texbirds] Black Scoter at Lake Travis, Austin, Travis Co.

  • From: Rich Kostecke <rkost73@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2013 10:28:01 -0500

This morning, about 30min ago, I had a female Black Scoter at Bob Wentz/Windy
Pt Park at Lake Travis, but I lost her amongst all the ducks and coots on the
lake. Also of interest are a Black-bellied Plover and Sprague's Pipit.

Rich
NW Austin

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at