[texbirds] Birding Classic final results posted

  • From: Shelly Plante <Shelly.Plante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:31:34 +0000

2014 Birding Classic Results Available Online

The official team standings for the 18th Annual Great Texas Birding Classic are
now posted on the Birding Classic website
(http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/events/great-texas-birding-classic/2014-final-results).
 Thanks to all who made it out to the Awards Ceremonies in San Antonio and
Houston on Saturday and to our Awards Ceremony sponsor Audubon Texas. This year
was a fantastic success and we could not have done it without all of the
wonderful participants, team sponsors, and event sponsors Toyota and Swarovski
Optik North America. For those who missed out on this year's fun, please mark
your calendars now to join us next year! Registration deadline is always April
1st and tournament dates are the day of your choice any time from April 15-May
15. There's a tournament category for everyone! www.birdingclassic.org

Once Conservation Grant project recipients are selected, I will update that
section of the website and post to TEXBIRDS as well. Stay tuned.

Shelly Plante
Shelly Plante
PLEASE NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: shelly.plante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nature Tourism Manager, Texas Parks and Wildlife Dept.
4200 Smith School Road, Austin, Texas 78744
Phone: 512-389-4500; Cell: 512-241-9163; Fax: 512-389-8029
Great Texas Wildlife Trails - www.tpwd.state.tx.us/wildlifetrails
Texas Paddling Trails - www.tpwd.state.tx.us/paddlingtrails
Great Texas Birding Classic - www.birdingclassic.org