[texbirds] Re: Birding Bolivar on Saturday-Apology

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 07:42:22 -0400 (EDT)

My apologies to Winnie Burkett and Texbirders. The previous email was
intended to be sent only to Winnie Burkett. I've learned a key difference  in
freelist Texbirds:   "Reply" goes to the entire list serve!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 4/30/2012 5:43:20 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stenmead@xxxxxxx writes:

Do you still need me?  Did you get my recent email, saying Barbara  and I
could do that area?

In a message dated 4/30/2012 5:34:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
wbburkett@xxxxxxx writes:

Please  go to //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds and subscribe to the
new  server

The Galveston County International Migratory Bird Day count is  this
Saturday and I need a couple of people who would be willing to bird the
Bolivar
Peninsula from the ferry to Yacht Basin Rd. Let me know if you would  like to
participate.

Winnie Burkett
Friendswood & the  Bolivar Peninsula

TEXBIRDS help file and Texas birding links at:
http://moonmountaingroup.com/texbirds

Edit your Freelists account  settings for TEXBIRDS at