[texbirds] Birder Patrol Field Trip

  • From: MiriamEagl@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 08:24:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, all!

Our next Birder Patrol trip (next Saturday, March 22nd) will be to
Sacahuistale Flats and Port Mansfield; we'll pass through a variety of habitats

that could bag us anything from Horned Larks to Hooded Orioles, Cassin's
Sparrows to Caracaras, and Turkeys to Turnstones!  (Personally, I'm hoping  for
a Swallow-tailed Kite... ;-))

Meet at the Stripes in Raymondville at 7:30 (US 77 and SR 186).  Cost  is
$5.00 per person, and all proceeds go to sponsoring the Arroyo Colorado
Audubon Society's free Beginning Bird-watching classes.

See you there!

MB

Mary Beth  Stowe
McAllen, TX