[texbirds] Re: Bird question

  • From: Jeannette Piecznski <acourtresearch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds TexBirds Posting <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 16:09:19 -0500

I'll make a point to thank my mom who always had me write the details
of all those trips 20-30 years ago.  I remember thinking, why do I
need to do that!  But I did, so I have the exact locations, date,
weather conditions, who was there and/or who lead the group and the
start/end times.  I did better then at documenting.  Now I don't input
everything, just if I saw something different, then I'll complete the
list.  It's too bad you can't put a general idea and traveling miles
to it.  At least it would be in the area and on record for historical
purposes.

Jeannette Piecznski
Liverpool, Tx