[texbirds] Bird question

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 14:19:06 -0500

I have notebooks full of trip lists of birds from various Texas trips from
across the state in the 70's- 90's prior to the old Clearinghouse...Just
notes saying Valley Trip, Panhandle Trip, Trans Pecos trip etc. ..Problem
is they are not county specific and may cover two to several counties, by
far most from the LRGV or UTC.  How to I skip over the county thing to get
them into the system.?  Some of these trips,especially in regards to the
Valley are foggy in my mind as there were just so many, although reading I
remember the people I was with ...Just not where all the birds were exactly.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/