[texbirds] Bird Sightings at Quinta Mazatlan WBC

  • From: John Brush <jsbrush10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 11:06:19 -0600

Hi All
A brisk (aka too cold for my liking) morning at Quinta Mazatlan. But the
birds were worth it! Started off by getting a Swamp Sparrow over by Ruby
Pond - a bird I've never gotten before at QM. Also had some activity over
at the amphitheater feeding station: Clay-colored Thrush, Summer Tanager,
and Pine Siskin were the highlights, along with other Valley birds of
White-tipped Dove and Green Jay.

Enjoy your weeks!

--
John Brush