[texbirds] Bird Count at Baytown Nature Center Thursday 2/21/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:16:07 -0500 (EST)

We will be conducting the Bird Count at the Baytown Nature Center on
Thursday the 21st of February. We will meet at the parking lot behind the
Entrance building and start at 8:00 AM.

Starting in March and continuing through May the Bird Count will  be held
on the Wednesday prior to the 3rd Thursday of the month. I have a  conflict
with the Master Naturalist classes I am taking so just for those three
months we will change the date. I will put out a reminder each month.

Come join us!

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers  County