[texbirds] Re: Bird Behavior question

  • From: Susan Yost <sdyost@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mscott7bird@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 17:43:31 -0600

This usually is a behavior of males, but females do it occasionally.  As
mentioned in other responses, you need to block the reflection.  Wild Birds
Unlimited has removable decals for the outside of the windows.  There is one
specifically for this problem.  Sometimes they stop on their own.
Sue YOST ~^/^~
Highland Village
Denton County