[texbirds] Big Year Update for This Past Weekend

  • From: David Sarkozi <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:20:23 -0500

Myself, John O'Brien and Tony Frank made our Upper Texas Coast run for
the Great Texas Birding Classic. We did well and tallied more than 200
species for the day.

The day netted me 16 new year birds bringing my total to 383 at the
end of the day. Eastern Texas species are becoming harder and harder
now and I'll be working the west and south soon.

See the blog update at
http://davidsbigyear.blogspot.com/2015/04/neither-snow-nor-rain-nor-heat-nor.html

--
David Sarkozi