[texbirds] Re: Big Webberville Park (local) Bastrop Co. Spoonbill

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Stenmead@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 12:38:40 -0400 (EDT)

Ditto to what Fred Collins said for me Brush! Plus, there are so  few posts
on Texbirds these days.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 8/13/2014 11:31:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx writes:
Please  clutter away. I enjoy the stuff.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb  Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377

Harris County  Precinct 3